Here at St. Clare of Assisi Catholic Church we are committed to life–long faith formation. This objective is important at all stages of life. Yet when we celebrate the forming and growth of a new family, we see the domestic church in a special way. Intergenerational Faith Formation offers several ways for families to utilize the many gifts the Church has to offer in education and formation.
The Mission of Lifelong Faith Formation:
To lead each person into a loving relationship with Jesus Christ
To foster Catholic identity and unity with the Church
To encourage and develop households of faith
To partner with parents in nurturing the faith life of their children
You can find the Master Calendar here.
For more information about the different programs, please see the following pages:
- Family Faith Formation: Pre-K through 5th grades. Family Faith Formation using Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, meets bi-monthly on Sundays 9:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
- Children’s Faith Formation:
- Pre-K and K grades: Catechesis of the Good Shepherd, meets weekly on Wednesdays, 4:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- 1st through 5th grades: “Finding God” a Loyola Press publication, meet weekly on Wednesdays, 4:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sacramental Preparation: Reconciliation and Eucharist (2nd grade or higher)
- Vacation Bible School: June 12 – June 16, 2017
- Registration Form (2017-2018) — for Family Faith Formation, Children’s Faith Formation, and Sacramental Preparation (as well as for high school and intermediate school formation programs)